Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#1 Cloud Watching



Take a moment and look....what do you see? What type of cloud is it? Why is it dark and light?

First off, this picture was taken with my husband's phone on our way to water our garden. I notice a few different things:

1. When I first saw it, I saw Europe.


But I think I always see Europe. That's because I want to go to there. Okay, I have been there, but only Great Britain and Ireland. I've never been to continental Europe. However, looking at this cloud formation, there's no Italy, and Spain is floating in the Mediterranean and we're actually missing other countries, so never mind. Just a random thought, how many of us really know the countries of Europe? I mean shouldn't we? It's kinda a petpeeve of mine when people don't know where European countries are. Hello! We fought 2 wars there, well 3 if you want to count the Cold War in sense, and our economies and politics are tied there. Know the world folks! Anyway, upon closer examination, this is not Europe.

2. There is a face in it. If we reference the map of the Europe, look where the North Sea "should be". There's like a mustache, I think it's a smile. Do you see it yet? There's 2 little cloud puffs or dots for eyes and then the 2 other big puffs are like pigtails. I think it looks like a Muppet or something from Sesame Street, like Zoe with her mouth closed or something.




3. One last thing I see when looking at this cloud a horse on its hind legs. So if we go back to our map of Europe, the horse is approximately where Ukraine or Eastern Europe is, that hole in the cloud, I think it looks like a horse on its hind legs....Or just had a thought a dragon with wings but not shooting out fire.





What do you think...what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment