Thursday, July 14, 2011

Free Time?

All growing up and even now, I don't know if I've ever really had free time. I mean I've always been busy. I had school, lifeguarding, swim lessons and practice and other activities. I've read in my spare time or something. But I don't think I've ever had time to develop a "hobby" that would take up my free time.

Now I'm a teacher with summers off and I take continuing education class for the first few weeks of summer but then I have a month and half to do what? So for the next month, and hopefully beyond, I'm going to be trying a little bit of everything until I find at least 1 hobby that interests me and something I can do in my free time. If you have any suggestions please share. I already cook, and created a scrapbook and I don't play an instrument so that's kinda out of the question for the moment, even though I would LOVE to play the violin one day. (It's always been a dream of mine.)

On this blog, I'm going to record my journey of hobbies. Starting on Monday, it's cloud-watching mixed with photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment